Thank you for your interest as a Volunteer at the 5th Annual Int'l Atlanta Bachata Fest. With your help it will be a ground braking event and we would like to thank you in advanced for your dedicated involvement.
These are the details you need to know as a Volunteer:
Option # 1: 12 Hours of Volunteering = 1 FREE Full Festival Pass.
Option # 2: 6 Hours of Volunteering = $80 Full Festival Pass
what types of volunteer positions are available?
The Festival begins on April 11th and ends on April 15th
1. Set Up & Decoration: You will help set up and decorate for the event. (Evening of April 11th)
2. Registration: You will help register attendees to the event. (9am -3am)
3. Security: You will check for wristbands at the door. (9:30 am- 3am)
4. PasoFino Dance Studio Vendor Booth: You will sell Paso Fino Dance Studio merchandise. (12pm-12am)
I would like to volunteer what’s the next step?
Make a note of which positions you would like to volunteer for, please make sure your availability matches the corresponding hours available for each position.
1) Send us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
2) Subject line: “Volunteer for Atlanta Bachata Fest”
3) Your FULL NAME, Phone Number, Email Address, Option #1 or #2, Your Availability & Position(please be specific )
Friday: Registration 4pm – 7pm, Security 8pm- 3am
Saturday: Pasofino Dance Studio Booth 2-10pm, Security 8am -3am
Sunday: Any Position 10am-4pm
Please note the positions and Times that you submit for are considered a REQUEST and we will try our best to accommodate each volunteer. Positions will be filled on a “first come first serve basis.” All volunteers will be given a schedule 1 week before the event to have the opportunity to confirm their availability.